Monday, April 28, 2008

The BEST Red Carpet I've Ever Seen

Okay, so there are some benefits (besides the obvious) to going to bed at 9pm and having only the basic cable which includes C-Span, my new favorite network. Because Saturday night on C-Span I watched the most amazing red carpet - tremendous! And I'm into red carpets, really. I watch all the awards shows every year, even write them on my calendar. But this one, I mean, really. It was amazing, and I am talking about The White House Correspondents' Association Dinner red carpet.
From the likes of Ashlee Simpson to Christiane Amanpour to Perez Hilton to Salman Rushdie. And even, yes, I'm not kidding Denise Austin (dropping down on the red carpet to do some push ups) and Henry Kissinger. Here's some of it on YouTube, but look for the whole enchilada on C-Span.


No comments: